This is the most magnificent awe inspiring stretches of coastal land in Sout Africa, if not the world.With majestic mountains, breathtaking views, a natural garden of rich, colourful vista, with valleys and lakes, rivers and forests, a paradise for bird lovers and nature lovers, an eco-destination like few others. This tour offers the opportunity to see different Game reserve in Western and Eastern cape in a truly unique landscape.
FOUR (4) DAYS / THREE (3) NIGHTS
DAY ONE (1)
* Depart Cape Town
* Wine tasting at any beautiful Wine Estate
* Gordon`s Bay – Coastal village
* Koeel Bay – Majestic Mountains and Pristine beach
* False Bay – Marine Drive
* Hermanus – Land based Whale watching
* Bredasdorp SHIPWRECK Museum
* Cape Agulhas – the most Southern point of Africa Continent, where the two ocean meet (India and Atlantic)
* Swellendam – The historical Town
DAY TWO (2)
* After Breakfast we travel inland to Oudsthoom via Tradouw Mountain pass, a dramatic
entry into the semi-desert area of the Karoo.
* Tradouw Pass
* Ostrich farm
* Cango cave
* Cango wildlife Ranch, where you can view Crocodile, Cheetahs, Tiger, Lion, Jaguar, Puma,
and option to touch Cheetahs.
* Oudtshoorn – Ostrich capital of the World.
DAY THREE (3)
* Awake to the freshness of the cool morning of the Klein Karoo. Driving through the
Coastline of Indian ocean toward the hearth of the Garden Route, Knysna.
* Outeniqua Pass
* Cango wildlife ranch
* Boat cruise – Knysna Lagoon & forest
* Nature Valley – Fairland drive
* Tsitsikamma forest – Indigenous
DAY FOUR (4)
* Three (3) Hours of 4X4 Game Drive
* Elephant Experience
* Elephant back ride
* Sir lowry pass
* Return to Cape town